Many of these answers are some of the funniest things I’ve read in awhile time!
If you are at all offended by the question, don’t read any more. If not, come and laugh with me.
Laughed outloud at:
- What motivation is there for imbibing one’s own love juices? Seriously, I’d like to know.
- If you try it after having consumed a great deal of candy of fruit juice, it can taste kind of sweet. I wouldn’t want to find it on the inside of a truffle or anything, but it’s probably one of the best-tasting bodily emissions (that I’ve tried), and the closest to eating babies most of us gets a chance to have.
- I’m not straight, but I’ve never eaten my own come. I tasted it, once, and that was enough for me. I have hit myself in the face with it, but that was unintentional.
- I tried it once, ’cause I’m the curious sort. Not unpleasant, but not something I’ve ever had the urge to do again. Really guys, how can you ask somebody to do something you are not prepared to do yourself?
- This idea came up once in a conversation I had in high school and the only response I remember was, "I’ve thought about trying it, but I’m afraid. What if I really, really like it?"
- I know I’ve had a taste. I wouldn’t put it on my tacos or anything, but it’s not really that disgusting. It’s just cum.